Sunday, March 23, 2008

I've Been... Tagged


Thanks to Mathman I've been memed (tagged) for movie quotes. Now, this soooo is not my thing. I love movies, but my memory is horrible for quotes, so I've done the best I can with this meme. If you are looking for classics or serious movies, this is not the place. You'll get much better results from Qween B when she responds on her blog.

So here's the deal:
1. Here are quotes from 15 of my favorite movies.
2. See if you can name the quotes from whence they were lifted.
3. No googling or IMDBing; I'm trusting you on this.
4. I'll post the film names as they are correctly identified.

Movie #1: "What are you doing?... Nothing, I was just getting some lint off for you... You were going for a feelski!... All right, I'm sorry... But this is like the 23rd time we've made out already and... they're getting blue!" 
Fifty-First Dates - Qween B

Movie #2:"And there I was killing them softly with my song. Or rather being killed. And not so softly either."
About a Boy - QweenB

Movie #3: "You're living in the past, Sammi. Me and the Woodland Fairies, we're living in the HERE and NOW."

Movie #4:"Oh, here it is. Bratislava. Hmm. Capital of Slovakia. Oh, here's a fun fact: You made out with your sister, man!" EuroTrip - QweenB

Movie #5:
"You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me. ...And me. And me too. And me.... Yes. Yes, you must give us all a good spanking.... And after the spanking, the oral sex....Well, I could stay a bit longer..." Holy Grail - QweenB

Movie #6: "That ain't no etch-a-sketch. This is one doodle that can't be un-did, homeskillet." Juno - QweenB

Movie #7:
"What you don't understand is, no, see, no. You can never, never ask me to stop drinking. Do you understand?" Leaving Las Vegas - QweenB

Movie #8:
"That look like hockey to you? ... To me it looks like two monkeys trying to hump a football."
Miracle - QweenB

Movie #9: "I play hockey and I fornicate, 'cause those are the two most fun things to do in cold weather."
Mystery Alaska - QweenB

Movie #10:
"Well, when I came home from school my head started to get really hot. So I drank some cold water, but it didn't do nothing. So I laid in the bathtub for a while, but then I realized that it was my hair that was making my head hot. So I went into my kitchen and I shaved it all off. I don't want anyone to see." Napoleon Dynamite - QweenB

Movie #11:
"Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's only one thing you can do. ... Go through his clothes and look for loose change." 
Princess Bride - QweenB

Movie #12:
"Hamburgers. The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast." Pulp Fiction - QweenB

Movie #13:
"When you're dealing with a store like this, they're insured up the ass. They're not supposed to give you any resistance whatsoever. If you get a customer, or an employee, who thinks he's Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in. Everybody jumps. He falls down screaming, blood squirts out of his nose, nobody says fucking shit after that. You might get some bitch talk shit to you, but give her a look like you're gonna smash her in the face next, watch her shut the fuck up. Now if it's a manager, that's a different story. Managers know better than to fuck around, so if you get one that's giving you static, he probably thinks he's a real cowboy, so you gotta break that son of a bitch in two. If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. I'm hungry. Let's get a taco." Reservoir Dogs - QweenB

Movie #14:
"Please. I don't wanna go back there. You don't know what it's like to be considered a freak... Well, maybe you do, but that's why we gotta stick together. You gotta let me stay!... We can stay up late, swapping manly stories, and in the morning, I'm making waffles!" Shrek - QweenB

Movie #15:
"I'm gonna walk down that stinkin' runway, open up this faggot robe and wiggle my dick at 'em! And do you know why? Because I want you to have a heart-attack and die so we don't have to do this shit again! You and your fucking fashion shows!" Slap Shot - QweenB


Okay fellow bloggers... now it's your turn... you've been tagged!:

QweenB

GKL

Blowing Shit Up With Gas

Sprawling Ramshackle Compound





5 comments:

QweenB said...

1. 50 First Dates
2. About a Boy
3. stumped me
4. Eurotrip (or NL European Vacation...I'll go with Eurotrip)
5. Holy Grail
6. Juno
7. must be an oldie...
8. Miracle
9. Mystery Alaska (flwap, flwap, flwap)
10. Napolean Dynomite
11. Princess Bride
12. What kind of hamburgers? Pulp Fiction
13. Definitely a Tarantino movie...
14. Shrek
15. Slap Shot
Rare I would miss a fifth of the quotes...I must need sleep.

Bug O' Death said...

QweenB: I knew you'd get most of them. You'll kick yourself when you find out #3... Maybe it will come to you as you sleep. #7 was my life story about 12 years ago... and #13 is classic Tarantino:)

QweenB said...

Okay, I think 7. is Leaving Las Vegas---it's been about 12 years since I've seen it so it's taxing my brain...and 13. is Resevoir Dogs---been a long time since I've seen that one, too. I just can't come up with 3. and that makes me sad. Sad B.....awwwww, don't make B sad....

GETkristiLOVE said...

Crap, I'm too late. QweenB got all the ones I know. I thought I had a chance at #13 until I read the comments. Damn her.

"Good day sir. Good day!"

Unknown said...

I am no good at these. I much rather be the questioner.