Monday, April 28, 2008

A Secret...

On Saturday night I had the pleasure to attend a presentation by Frank Warren, the author of Post Secret. He is touring to promote his new book A Lifetime of Secrets. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, as I am new to his work, but I have to say, it was quite a memorable evening. He is a very extraordinary person, who has the ability to change people's lives, just by being the receiver of millions of post cards from around the world. 

I was mostly touched by the work he has done with 1-800-Suicide, the National Suicide Hotline. In October, our 21 year old neighbor committed suicide, the day after he was over at our house, asking where your heart is located... It is amazing what a void a person can leave in your life when you least expect it. 

Keep up the great work, Frank!!!

No comments: