Wednesday, April 23, 2008

6 Random Bits of Info About Me Meme...

Mathman tagged me with the 6 random things meme... if you are tagged... here are the rules: 
 - Link to the person who tagged you
 - Post the rules on your blog
 - Write 6 random things about you
 - Tag 6 random people by linking to their blog
 - Let each of the 6 know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog
 - Let your tagger know when your entry is up

Random Facts About Bug O' Death: 
1. I graduated from a small boarding school in the north Georgia mountains. I was sent there my junior year because I skipped 33 days of my sophomore year in public school. 
2. I am the baby of 7, but the only child of my mom and dad together... think of the Brady Bunch + 1. I haven't talked to 2 of my sisters and 1 brother in over 10 years. 
3. I miss my dad terribly and think of things every day I wished I had told him before he died.
4. If I could live anywhere, I'd live in Queenstown, New Zealand. It's very similar to CO, but much smaller, not as much traffic, and even farther away from those wackadoos I call my family. 
5. I spent my 21st birthday in jail because my former was driving 120 mph from Statesboro to Atlanta and had a bunch of prescription pills in unlabeled containers in his backpack... I should have known then it wasn't going to last. 
6. My favorite thing to do when I have time (or when report cards are due) is find a great book and spend the entire day doing nothing but reading. 

Okay... now it's your turn... and I apologize if you've already gotten this one... I'm kind of new to this...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Randomness!

Ok, I live at the corner of nowhere and no place, here in GA and I don't know where Rabun is...(I'm probably not the best guy to ask).

You could be one of my current students!

GETkristiLOVE said...

I'm all set for the next Monkey "get to know you party" now!

I've done this one before, but I'll have to see if I can add to it.